14.11.11

Pacey: No matter what I say you're just going to take it wrong.
Joey: Okay, so uhh… Keep my posted if you form any thoughts that you're willing to put on record.
(...)
Joey: I'm really sorry, Pace, that all my hang-ups and neuroses are putting a crimp in your social life. You know what? Why don't you just go join your friend in the hot tub and feel free…
Pacey: And give you something to really be pissed off about, right? That's what you want, isn't it?
Joey: No, she's what you want, isn't she? Someone who's a little bit more fun, a little bit more experienced, a little bit more eager to help make this a truly memorable weekend.
Pacey: I want you, Jo. There's no sense in me arguing the point if you're so eager to refute it.
Joey: I don't doubt that you want me, Pacey. I just… I don't know why or for what reason…
Pacey: All right, just stop right there. You and I both know that if I was in this relationship for sex and sex alone, I would not have lasted for 9 months.
Joey: No. No you wouldn't have.
(...)
Pacey: I know that you're scared. I get it. You tell me that you want to be scared together but then you won't tell me what you're scared of. And I think you know exactly what it is. You're just too afraid to say his name.
Joey: Dawson? That is not fair, Pacey. You can't bring his name up every single time our relationship…
Pacey: Okay, fine, fine, fine, look. Okay, I'll tell you what. Do you want to know what I'm scared of? What I am scared of is that little piece of your heart that will always belong to Dawson Leery. I'm scared of that piece of your heart that always envisioned your first time being with him. I'm scared of that part of you that doesn't want it to be me. That's what I'm scared of.


Pacey: How long you been there?
Joey: Long enough to remember why it is that I love you. Why every part of me loves you.
Hey Pace? You can still be upset. You can still be angry, you earned it.
Pacey: I'm not angry with you.
Joey: You are. It's okay. You have a right to beYou don't have to be perfect all the time. And me, I don't have to be so afraid.


This is so us. I'm sorry. I mean it... y creo que tenemos que hablar.