26.9.10

Damon: Road trips work well for us.
Elena: This doesn’t mean that things are back to the way they used to be, Damon.
Damon: Oh, come on. I know I chipped a little bit off of your wall of hatred.
Elena: I need to know the truth. When you broke Jeremy’s neck, Did you know that he was wearing the ring?
Damon: No. No, I didn’t. Katherine really pissed me off. And I snapped. And.. I got lucky with the ring. And I don’t know what I would have done if he wasn’t wearing it. Elena, I’m sorry.
Elena: Thank you for being honest with me. And the answer to your question about our friendship… Is yes. You have lost me forever.
Damon: You knew that already, didn’t you? You used me today.
Elena: You had information about Katherine that I needed to know.
Damon: I tought friends don’t manipulate friends. You and Katherine have a lot more in common than just your looks.