18.1.12

  • Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn’t mean & we fall back into the same patterns, same routine. But your temper is just as bad is mine is, you’re the same as me. When it comes to love you’re just as blinded
  • But you promised her next time you’ll show restrain. You don’t get another chance, life is no nintendo game, but you lied again. 
  • As long as the wrong feels right it’s like I’m in flight. High off of love, drunk from my hate. Its like I’m huffing paintand. I love it, the more that I suffer, I suffocate & right before I’m about to drown she resuscitates me. She fucking hates me and I love it. 
  • When it’s going good it’s going great (...) but when it’s bad it’s awful, I feel so ashamed, I snapped, who’s that dude? I don’t even know his name. 
  • All I know is I love you too much to walk away though.