23.1.12

(...)
Joey: You know, the whole time that I was watching them, I just kept thinking, this is it. This is real, just like Pacey said. This i
s the real thing. And it reminded me once again what exactly I don't have. 
Pacey: You keep looking, you'll find it.
Joey: No, I won't, I mean, isn't that obvious by now? I'm not meant to.

Pacey: Why, because you're sixteen and alone? Come on.
Joey: No, because I'm sixteen, and in my entire life there have been two people who have actually known me
Pacey: Dawson and-
Pacey: This AJ guy didn't know you, alright? I don't care how you felt about him, Jo, he didn't know you cuz if he did, he never would've walked away. 
Joey: I was going to say you, Pacey.
Pacey: Okay. (He pulls the car over) 
Joey: Have you totally lost it?
Pacey: No, not totally. Not yet. (...) Alright, what did you mean by that?
Joey: By what?

Pacey: About me knowing you better than anybody else?
Joey: Exactly what I said, Pacey, you know me, okay? In a way that nobody else besides Dawson ever has--
Pacey: We're not talking about Dawson right now, we're talking about me. I mean, you can't keep on doing this to me, Potter!
Joey: Doing what? What, so I count on you and I tell you secrets, and suddenly--
Pacey: And you call me in the middle of the night to pick you up, why?
Joey: Well, I'm sorry that I called, I thought that I--

Pacey: I'm not mad that you called me, I just want to know why you called me.
Joey: You were the first person that I thought of, Pacey.

Pacey: What does that mean, Jo?
Joey: It means that, I guess it, it means that I can talk to you, and that you're there for me--