21.6.12

  • Still, all that time, he had that part of her soul you give your first love. When he goes, he'll be with her. I suppose that's the way it should've always been.
  • Joey, listen to me: If we are truly meant to be, then we will find our way back to each other. It's as simple as that.
  • I think it’s time that I let you go. And it’s really hard for me to do because I know that there’s a part of me that will be in love with you for the rest of my life. But this whole running in place and day dreaming is just not healthy for either of us. 
  • Everyone has that someone who challenges them, makes them shoot for something just beyond their reach.
  • What you and I have may never be simple, but it doesn't mean we're not gonna be scorching.
  • My life was a sea of conflicting emotions, but the one thing kept me going was our bond... our connection. It made me feel like I wasn't alone, like I was part of something special. I'm not whining about being friends or not, but I'm not feeling that connection and it scares me.